Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s chap gives her a gift, and she’s wondering what’s in the box. Is there a ding-dong in the box? No, but there might as well be. There is a fishnet suit that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% brandish throughout. When a Lothario gives this kind of gift to a headmistress, he’s actually giving a gift to himself. It is a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s worthy with it ‘coz this babe knows she’s gonna get some cock. Yes, in a short time, there’s going to be a dick in Sindy‘s taut little box…for the 1st time on-camera!

Let us all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mamma of four. This babe was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her better.

“I love plan to the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy said. “Then coming home and showering and eating these massive strawberries they have in Orange County while getting ready to go out. I’ll wear a fresh outfit that exposes my tan, then go to a strip club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does she mean fuck?

“Maybe. Could be. You not ever know.”

No, u at no time do know, but u can guess. For example, Sindy told us, “I adore to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or constricted jeans. I like summer dresses with heels cuz they unveil my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I once had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy revealed. “My fresh friend and I just started rogering. We were very lustful and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That is what they were doing. Yes.

Watch More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!